Traumeel in Sports Medicine
Traumeel Injection Solution has been used in multiple countries around the world for decades, during which time millions of ampules have been utilized.
Traumeel Injection Solution has been, and continues to be, used successfully by a variety of professional and amateur athletes, sporting organizations and teams.
The following teams regularly use Traumeel Injection Solution:
- The German Olympic Team, Athens 2004
- The German Olympic Team, Turin 2006
- The German Olympic Team, Beijing 2008
- The team physicians of the following soccer teams: Chelsea, London, UK, Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid, Spain, Bayern Munich, Germany
- In the US, multiple physicians treating professional athletes are known to utilize Traumeel Injection Solution
- Furthermore, Traumeel Injection Solution is being recommended in several textbooks, such as:
- J Kershot (2014): Biopuncture: The Management of Common Orthopedic and Sports Disorders. Thieme - Stuttgart, New York.
- H-W Mueller Wohlfahrt (2013): Muscle Injuries in Sports. Thieme - Stuttgart, New York.
- A. Smit et al. (2009): Introduction to Bioregulatory medicine. Thieme - Stuttgart, New York.
- J Kershot (2008): Biopuncture and the Management of Sports Injuries. Jaysea Press - Albuquerque.
- J Kershot (2004): Biopuncture in General Practice - A Practical Guide for Family Physicians. Inspiration Publishing - Belgium.
- H Hess (1998): Biological medicine in Orthopedics, Traumatology, and Rheumatology. Aurelia - Baden-Baden.
- S Subotnik (1991): Sports & Exercise Injuries: Conventional, Homeopathic and Alternative Treatments. North Atlantic Books - Berkeley.