Application of Traumeel Injection Solution in Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain
Traumeel Injection Solution in combination with Zeel Injection Solution is indicated for the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal system, such as arthrosis/ osteoarthritis and/or rheumatic joint diseases, and for the relief of symptoms including pain, swelling, and joint stiffness.
- Decades of clinical experience with millions of patients treated in over 50 countries worldwide and over 1.5 million ampules sold in the US
- Established efficacy and safety data2
- Multi-targeted mechanism of action mediated by its various ingredients that activate anti-inflammatory cytokines and inhibit pro-inflammatory cytokines2
- An excellent safety profile with few contraindications and no known drug interactions making Traumeel Injection Solution suitable for acute and longer-term treatment2
- A treatment that can be safely combined with other treatments but is also effective as mono-therapy
- High patient and physician satisfaction with therapy2
Reference:1 Lozada C et al. A Multi-Center Double-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Trial (db-RCT) to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Safety of Co-Administered Traumeel® (Tr14) and Zeel® (Ze14) Intra articular (IA) Injections Versus IA Placebo in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Pain Associated with OA of the Knee ACR Annual Meeting, Abstract Number: 2896. 2014.
2 Traumeel Injection Solution Product Monograph, MediNatura, 2015.